Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down...
Food for thought from famous people born today...
- Live and die in Aristotle's works.
Christopher Marlowe (1564)
- I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can.
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
- I'd rather be in a tent than in a house.
- I had never passed a single school exam, and clearly never would.
- She stops, pauses, turns to the left to glance at some possible threat or irregularity, and then continues to the north. This motion, so intensely human, transcends time.
Sometimes your friends are your lovers, or have been at one time.
And what would a day be with out a few notable deaths...
1989 - Chris Gueffroy, the last person reportedly killed escaping over the Berlin Wall...
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Clothes and manners do not make the man; but when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance.
- From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life.
- If I were to say, "God, why me?" about the bad things, then I should have said, "God, why me?" about the good things that happened in my life.